REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE TO ESTABLISH DAUDI MWANGOSI MEDIA SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT FUND
- The Union of Tanzania Press Clubs (UTPC) is a non governmental organization registered under the Societies Ordinance of 1954 and given a Certificate of Registration No SO 8976.It is operating its Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020 under the financial assistance from Swedish International Development Agency (Sida).
- UTPC has set aside funds to undertake the assignment to establish the above mentioned fund. Selection will be conducted through the “Technical Proposal and Least Cost Consideration Method”.
- Interested eligible consultants and Consulting Firms must confirm their intention to bid indicating all relevant contact information including an email address to email@example.com attn: Procurement Officer. Bidding documents in the English language will be sent to the interested bidders by email. UTPC will not be held responsible for any costs related to printing of the bidding documents.
- Bidders are requested to submit Technical and Financial Proposals each be enclosed in a separate envelope and marked ‘Technical Proposal’ and ‘Financial Proposal’ respectively. The two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a single envelope. All applications should be in English and prepared in two copies marked ORIGINAL and COPY. The envelope should be marked: Consultancy to Establish Daudi Mwangosi Media Support and Development Fund.
- Bidders must submit the proposals in a sealed envelope by hand or post to: Executive Director, Union of Tanzania Press Clubs, P.O. Box 314, and Mwanza.
- Deadline for submission will be on 6th September 2017 at 4:00 HRS Local Time. Electronic submission and late bids will be rejected, not evaluated.